Join Jen Lucas, managing editor of The Knitting Circle, for a TKC GOLD event. Knitting doesn’t always have to be so complicated. You can create a very interesting fabric using stitch patterns that are just four rows. Let’s take a look at a few four-row stitch patterns that you can incorporate into all sorts of projects. Add them to scarves, shawls, blankets, and more!
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR TKC GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Knitting Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 3 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 5 Full-Length Knitting Classes to Keep for Life
- 10 Printable Knitting Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in The Knitting Circle Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events